Welcome!

Hey folks!

Welcome to The Mash Up Mix, a blog displaying music mash ups, film trailers, TV promos and a few videos you've just gotta see. Plus now read articles on subjects from advice to entertainment to travel as I have a go at proper blogging!

Enjoy! xx

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Blog Update

Hey people! Check out the 'Film Trailers' page on the right to see a list of all the trailers I've posted. There are ones for upcoming movies, currently showing movies and some oldies you may have missed. I also have a 'Music Mash Ups' page which has music mash-ups as well as some great tunes you may have missed, and for TV promos or other random videos browse the archives. Finally, if you want to know where my blog is promoted visit the 'My Blog Listings' page and to see who's reading The Mash Up Mix check out 'My Audience'.

No comments:

Post a Comment