Welcome!

Hey folks!

Welcome to The Mash Up Mix, a blog displaying music mash ups, film trailers, TV promos and a few videos you've just gotta see. Plus now read articles on subjects from advice to entertainment to travel as I have a go at proper blogging!

Enjoy! xx

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Last Choir Standing Clips

Here are some old clips from BBC1's Last Choir Standing that I just love and thought you might all love them too!





PS Doesn't one of the guys really remind you of a young Bruce Forsyth!

3 comments:

  1. It's a great pity that I can't watch these videos in New Zealand - why are they blocked?
    george.drayton@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to watch my videos and I am unsure why they are blocked but thank you for the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete