Welcome!

Hey folks!

Welcome to The Mash Up Mix, a blog displaying music mash ups, film trailers, TV promos and a few videos you've just gotta see. Plus now read articles on subjects from advice to entertainment to travel as I have a go at proper blogging!

Enjoy! xx

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is a bit of sexy music for you all as it is Valentine's Day:



Here is something a little more mushy. It was used in the trailer for The Time Traveler's Wife and I just fell in love with it:



Here is Beyonce singing an Etta James classic for The Obama's and I have just fallen in love with this version and the video. The song gives me goosebumps (in a good way) every time I hear it, ever since I heard Beyonce sing it live at The o2. Here, I just love the emotion in her face as she realises she is singing for her President, and I love how in love the Obama's look.



Here is something for all you Bohemian lovers out there:



I love this version of Kiss Me. It makes love seem so darn cool and is perfect for all you rocky types:



Finally, a track avec lyrics for all you dark/vampiric/gothic/sexy peeps from hit TV show True Blood:

No comments:

Post a Comment