Welcome!

Hey folks!

Welcome to The Mash Up Mix, a blog displaying music mash ups, film trailers, TV promos and a few videos you've just gotta see. Plus now read articles on subjects from advice to entertainment to travel as I have a go at proper blogging!

Enjoy! xx

Friday 15 April 2011

Changes

Hey Folks!

I am changing my blogs around a bit so hang in there while it all changes!

The reason for this is that I am launching a small craft business and I am creating a new business blog called Emma's Kollection. This will be a craft blog for handcrafted cards, bookmarks, gift tags and hampers. Check it out if you love crafts or if you are terrible at remembering birthdays as I will be launching a new service that just might interest those with an elephant's memory!

A Film Student's Space will stay exactly the same as this is a shared blog but Miss Emma, Please Teach Me... is going to be deleted after it's contented has been integrated into The Mash Up Mix, making this blog a video and article blog.

This may look odd at first but I am hoping to do more articles as well as video posts so hopefully it will all work out in the end. Apologies to those who liked the blogs the way they were but I think three blogs may be too many to manage and I think adding some articles of value to The Mash Up Mix can only improve this blog more.

Thanks again for all your support and I hope you continue to visit this part of the blogesphere!

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment