Welcome!

Hey folks!

Welcome to The Mash Up Mix, a blog displaying music mash ups, film trailers, TV promos and a few videos you've just gotta see. Plus now read articles on subjects from advice to entertainment to travel as I have a go at proper blogging!

Enjoy! xx

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Thank You!!!

I would just like to thank everyone who has visited this blog for your time and support. I hope you love watching great trailers and listening to crazy music mash-ups as much as I do!

I have a page titled 'My Audience' (see the 'My Audience' page link on the right) where I've listed all the countries who have visited the blog. If I've missed you off do let me know as it's so exciting to know that I've provided a bit of entertainment for people all over the world.

I have also had a go at writing on my blog 'Miss Emma, Please Teach Me...' (see 'My Blogs' to the right) which I'm still working on as I don't think I've quite got the blog writing bug yet but hopefully I will have more of a go at that too as time progresses. I'd love to write more travel pieces (would involve some more travelling mind!) and more random articles on culture and entertainment as well as give some advice and tips on stuff that maybe other people are unaware of that I can help with. So please feel free to have a browse on that blog too.

And if movies are your thing, especially if you are a film student, then 'A Film Student's Space' (see 'My Blogs' to the right) might be just for you. There are a dozen of us who have studied film/media or similar at A Level or for our degrees who are writing reviews and features for the blog so check it out!

Cheers everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment